Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Lovely

This will be a quick one, as I am due back at work in ten minutes.

Last night, I finsihed blogging and, thinking about Stacy, I started touching myself. I lay back on the bed, slid my hand under the waste band of my pajamas and into my panties. I thought about Stacy's soft skin against mine, here plump lips kissing my belly, my thighs and my pussy. I imagined her soft gentle bites on my swollen lips as I pushed them open and slid my finger over my clit, down the slick middle of my wet cunt and back.

That's when I heard the door open. "Brian must've gotten home early." I realized. I continued what I was doing, happy to give my lover the kind of show he never minded coming home to. He stood in the bedroom door in silence, and watched. Getting off of work early, this was probably exactly the kind of evening he'd hoped for.

Brian crawled onto the bed, and after meditating on the soften a woman's skin Brian's contrasting kiss felt lovely. He kissed me firm, biting at my lips, his hands running over my stomach and breasts, and my fantasy shifter immediately and I was loving having a man's touch, my man's touch. I was well on my way to coming.

"Fuck me, right now, fuck me." I demanded. My lover pulled his cock through his fly. He was in a suit, big meeting today, and as he slid my panties down my legs and lifted my shirt over my head, it was the contrasts again that drove me wild. I felt so naked against as his cock slid into me, his pants brushing against my thighs. I grabbed his tie and held him close as he fucked me hard and made me cum instantly. I came long and hard, and now I wanted to feel him cum. I turned on my stomach and invited him to slide into my pussy from behind. I pushed my ass up at him as his hand reached around and cupped my breast. I called out, "Oh fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me." and, since he came, hard. I take pride in knowing just how to get him off.

I turned on my side and Brian pushed up agains my ass and we fell asleep.

And for some reason, I've been in a great mood all day today.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my Isabelle - you are a gorgeous sexy woman and your descriptions of being with Stacy and then your boyfriend and soooo hot. I think it would be amazing to be with you - if only in my dreams - you make me so hard mmmm
Ian xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home