Monday, August 21, 2006

This Weekend

Thinking about this weekend is the only thing getting me through a week of nonstop work. I'm going to get myself off every night before bed just fantasizing about the delights in store for me.

Brian and I are heading to Monterey we're we will stay in a gorgeous townhouse by the beach, and fuck each other every which way, and I do mean EVERY which way as another couple is joining us on Sunday to help us with them hard to reach spots. We're going dancing on Saturday and who knows what adventures we'll find there. The one guarantee is that this weekend I'll be making up for lost time and I will be sleeping like a log all day monday.

What am I looking forward to the most? Being with another woman. I'm going to send Brian and Todd off to go record shopping or something so I can be alone with Stacy for a few hours. It's been a while since I've had felt the soft lips and skin and lovely curves of another woman pressed against me.

Stacy is perfect for me too. She's about the same height as I am with short brown hair and amazing blue eyes. She has an athletic body with great hips, an amazing tummy, perfect round ass, and her breasts are just barely on the large size, perfectly round and firm. She has full lips, long legs, I could go on and on but it's bed time and I'm now hot enough to wear myself out with a little help from the fingers that will now stop typing this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home