Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My poor neglected blog

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I'll be back to my usual prolific self soon, I promise.

I recieved two e-mail addressing the use of condoms in my stories. One pro and one very against.

Fantasy is not bound by the problems of real life, thank god, but I don't like to have to suspend too much disbelief. I find it distracting. I like fantasies based around scenarios that could really happen and I get distracted by aspects that shouldn't really happen, like unsafe sex. Sure, I'd love to fantasize a world where STDs and such didn't exist, but for now my fantasies are based on planet earth and for the most part, I will make safe sex a part of them, though I am a little lax here and there.

I'm glad that some of you enjoy this aspect of my stories. Those who don't, well that's alright. There are plenty of other writers out there.

More soon. Love,
Is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home