Thursday, August 17, 2006

Amazingly Enough...

When you write that you like to suck cock, you get a-lot of interesting e-mails. Go figure.

In other news, here's the hottest response I've gotten to my survey (scroll down a few to find it). This came to me via myspace, from Jelly Roll:

"With my first long term lover. I learned early on in our relationship that her anus was a pleasure center for her. I soon became adept at inserting a finger in it from any sexual position. This always increased the moaning. After about a year of dating and months of suggesting trying anal sex she agreed.

We were in Vegas and after a day of gambling and drinking we were in our hotel room making love with her on top. She stopped in mid-act looked me in the eyes and said "Lets try it."

I knew exactly what she meant and said OK. After pulling me out of herself she started rubbing the head of my package on her anus while wiggling her hips (trying to find the best entry angle). I was afraid I would cum before entry so I told her to slow down. Once the head was in she slid down the shaft and laid on my chest panting. She asked me how it felt and I told her incredible. It seemed noticeably warmer and I told her the grip of her anus was delicious. She laid there and told me that wasnt anything and then clinched down a few times. My moans of pleasure made her smile. I could feel her inner thighs tremble as she laid on top of me. I asked her if she was OK and she said yes and that it was a different sort of pleasure from normal intercourse. After a few minutes of catching our breath she began slow short strokes on my shaft and at the bottom of the stroke she would grind her hips on me. I informed her that there was no way I could last long in this situation. She sat up on me began to grind on me as she clinched her rectum. Both of us moaned as I tried to hold back the orgasm. In sync with my orgasm she began to gush. I knew she was a squirter (that was one of things I loved about her) but this could only be described as a gush. It covered me and soaked the bed.

We laid there shuddering for about 10 minutes before going to the bathroom to clean up. Lucky for us there were two beds in the hotel room."

Thanks Mojo. I hope you guys tipped the maid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home