Sunday, May 07, 2006

All The Stories

What does it mean to be a writer of erotic fiction? It means thinking about sex ALL the time and being constantly horny. I may have to take a break soon. But for now my fingers, vibrator, boyfriend and lucky others are holding up. Here are all the stories on this blog, starting with the most recent. Enjoy, and please do leave comments.

The Party Brian and I arrive at the party in no time, but it's not long before he's swept away by a tall gorgeous dominatrix, and I'm in a hot tub making out with two girls, best friends even, in matching wigs. All this before the two well endowed German boys even show up! Oh my!

Happy New Year Adventures in public sex. A quick fuck in the courtyard of a church starts things off, but it goes so much further and more public as the story continues. Lots of sex in this one, and plenty of fun.

Date Night Samantha surprises her roommate Cheryl with dinner and a proposition that would make sharing an apartment so much more than just economical. Two very hot lesbian sex scenes included free with admission.

Candy Shelly expects to show an older man the time of his life, and does, but gets quite a thrill in the bargain. He gets her off by the river and she returns the favor at his place. Will they meet again? Of course they will.

Cinco De Mayo Rocio is wearing her seatbelt, eyes on the road. I take advantage of the situation to explore her body with my horny hands until at last she must pull over and let me get her off proper.

The Workshop Rebecca gets the fuck of her life when her and her husband discover their neighbor makes sex toys, big and small, in his garage. Product tester has never before been such a great job title.

Blowjob Alarm Clock He's such a sweet man. I decide to help him start his day right.

A Clean Break Our nameless heroine is sick of her asshole boyfriend. Can dressing up like a whore and letting him fuck her in the ass be the right way to get rid of him once and for all? It's certainly worth a try.

My Space Fantasizing at work while flirting on myspace.com results in a fast and furious public restroom masterbation session. Be my myspace pal, and please, flirt.

A Show Part One
A Show Part Two My beautiful man decides two cocks are better than one and brings his new friend to help fuck me oh so thoroughly.
Warning. If two men kissing a bit and stroking each other off will freak you out, only read up to the part where I cum after taking both cocks in me at once... and also, get over it, it's hot as fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home