Friday, June 09, 2006

Adult Friend Finder

I signed up for Adult Friend Finder about a month ago. I wanted to have them as a sponsor on my site, but I insisted on checking them out first. I've had a few annoying e-mail exchanges, one with a really pushy older woman. I've had several exchanges with men who were nice enough, but really not my type, and now I'm talking with a couple and it's wonderful. They're not in a rush, they're sexy, and the e-mails we've been exchanging are hot.

I'd reccommend that anyone who uses this service be extremely careful, as with any service where you're meeting strangers. You could get hurt.
  • Meet at a public place first.
  • When you meet for the first time in a more private location, as would seem to be the whole idea, be sure someone knows who you are. A good idea is to have a friend who knows where you are, and will respond if you don't call her or him within 20 minutes after arriving there.
  • Obviously, DON'T invite strangers to your home and remember, no matter how long you inerract with someone online they are still a stranger. That cute couple, that adorable woman, could all be some guy with ill intent.
Sorry to be so unsexy, but it's important to be safe. In the meanwhile, I'm still chatting with and working out the details to meet the lovely couple I've been corresponding with. More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home