Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mail Bag

Ha ha, love the cheesey mail girl graphic?

"Hi again! Once again you've got me rock-hard! I just read "Happy New Year" You are one exciting woman! I really enjoyed it! Thank you, Jim"

"You and your stories are beyond sexy, they are naughty and sultry and fantastic in every way"


Thanks for all the great e-mails. I am trying to respond to all of them but it will take some time. Below I've posted a few more of my favorites. I haven't published the hottest ones, I'm considering awarding them with stories! We shall see.

Those requesting photos, sorry, not going to happen. Only by staying anonymous am I able to share what I share here.

You folks that request a custom story however, we can talk. Let me know what you're looking for and if it's a subject I feel qualified and am willing to tackle I'll let you know what I would charge. I've done a couple of such commision works for a couple and one man bought three stories for his wife. Talk about great foreplay.

Less specific requests for genres, kinks, fetishes or scenarios you'd like to see here are totatlly welcome.

Thanks again for taking the time to drop me a line, and big thanks to those of you who have made contributions, that keeps this going. If the income keeps picking up I will cut back a few hours at work so I can write more.

Here are a few choice e-mails from my in-box this morning.

"New Year's Eve" was even hotter than "Candy". Wow!"

"Hi, I just read "Candy" You write very well! I could almost feel your'e vivid descriptions! You should see what you're words have done to me! Keep up the great work! Thank you"

"Hi there just read "Date Nights" thought it was an amazing sensual and steamy write filled with much passion too, so I wanted to give you some feedback on it:) Steve"

"Beautiful story. Great detail and background, and very arousing too. Another great story from you."

Click Here to write me.

I will work on "The Party" today. Thanks for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home