Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Party

The party was wonderful. My boyfriend, I call him Brian here on the blog, ran into a former lover, and after lots of coaxing from me he was sent off to give her some of what she foolishly let get away.

So I was all alone. Not a bad position for a woman at a party. Finding some company is too easy. I did some very nice making out with two other girls in a hot tub, and this caught the attention of a couple of gorgeous German boys whose American dates had stood them up. The girls were most disinterested in having these boys join us in the water, so I showed them a bit of American hospitality in an available bedroom.

This is all just a teaser. I will write a full account in excruciating detail soon. I want to let it all really soak in before I create a story out of it. For now I have a new fantasy that I've been playing in my head all day and I will work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home