Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Show (part two)

Don't cheat yourself. Read part one first.

Brian and Sal sat on the rim of the tub on opposite sides, hanging their legs in, with me in the middle. I was washed, stroked, pet and passed back and forth. I enjoyed posing and teasing. I pulled Brian into the tub and soaped him up, while kissing and rubbing myself against him, making sure to raise my ass in the air, and to give Sal a show as he waited patiently for his turn. Brian eased himself back up and I slid over to Sal. I let him remain sitting on the edge of the tub so I could raise up on my knees and kiss his stomach and his thighs. His erection stood beautifully just as it had for a good half hour now. I’d intended to go slower, but when Brian slid back into the tub and slid his hands over my ass, cheek to cheek over my pussy along the way, I did what came naturally and gripped Sal’s cock at the base with my hand as I took him into my mouth. Brian’s hands worked my pussy now, squeezing my lips, or petting my mound of venus, giving a little pinch here and a pet there, just enough to keep my swollen and increasingly wet. Sal’s hands were on my head now, running through my hair as I sucked him and stroked him slowly but firmly. I was ready to move to the bed.

I ran my mouth up and down the underside of Sal’s cock slowly and then I stood keeping a grip on his cock. I stepped out of the tub with Brian’s help, keeping a hold of Sal and leading him to the bed. I lay Sal down on the bed and Brian, approving of where I was heading, handed me a condom. I kissed this gorgeous brown body, from his lips, to his nick to his chest, to his biceps, to his stomach to his cock, to his thighs to his toes. I kissed his cock at the base, and then I rolled the condom on to him.

Climbing on top of Sal, I could feel how every muscle in his body was tight and ready for me. I slid his sheathed cock between my labia, pushing against the underside of his cock with my pussy and rocking forward and back. I almost came from this sensation and then I bent forward and felt the tip of his cock at the opening of my pussy. I whispered “Slow” in his ear, though I didn’t need to, as he had been such a perfect gentleman. I took him inside me, inch by inch, as slowly as I could stand. And if he pushed forward, I slid up off of him and started the process over. His cock was thicker and curved differently than Brian’s. Just feeling a different cock slide into me was an amazing sensation.

I had his cock all the way in me, my clitoris pressed against his pubic bone. It was a cue for both of us, and we let go of the restraint, though we continued to move slowly. He pushed against me and slid his cock out and back in. He’d give me three or four shallow pumps and then he’d slide all the way in again, which drove me insane.

I felt Brian’s hands on my ass which I was lifting a dropping in time with Sal. If felt Brian kissing my bag, gripping my waist. Sal’s hands were over my breasts. I was hot, maybe hotter than I’d ever been and heading fast toward cumming, and then I felt it, Brians cock pressing against my ass.

We’d had anal sex before, and Brian knew I had to be seconds from cumming before I could be entered in such a way. He pushed his cock against me so gently, holding my hips still as Sal continued fucking me. Brian slid just the tip of the head of his cock into me, and I started to cum. Sal’s hands held me up, I gripped his shoulders, and I pushed against Brian who continued to slowly slide into me. Every time I thought I was heading toward the finish he’d slide in another inch and I’d reach a higher peak. Until at last, he pushed hard against me. He was all the way in my ass and Sal was all the way in my cunt. I was sandwiched between them and coming hard and solid. I begged them both so hold still as I savored the aftershocks, and for the most part they obliged.

I could have fallen asleep between them. Brian slid out rolled onto his back, moving to the edge of the bed so as to leave room for me to do the same. I had come, but I had two hard cocks that had not. I grabbed a cock in each hand and squeezed. I’m not one to be selfish, but I was too exhausted to take care of anyone.

“Would you like a show?” Brian whispered in my ear. I knew exactly what he meant and I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I’d asked Brian exactly this question at a party we’d attended where a beautiful older woman had spent a good hour hitting on me and bringing me drinks. He didn’t have to say yes, the look on his face said it all. I grabbed his hand and her hand, led her into a nearby bedroom and locked the door.

“What’s he doing here?” she asked.

“He’s my lover and he stays.” I answered pulling her into a kiss. She didn’t speak again, and Brian got a show that would give him warm thoughts for the rest of his life.

I looked at my boyfriend now with my eyes open wide. “Oh, yes please.” I whispered.

Brian reached across me and wrapped his hand around Sal’s cock. Seeing his masculine hand holding this large beautiful cock, in its shiny pink condom I wished we’d packed a camera, not that the image would ever leave my memory.

Brian got up and walked toward the shower, he turned it on and looked back at Sal. This was where they’re friendship had started. I grabbed the chair that sat next to small desk and took a seat facing the shower. The lovely men left the door open as they squeezed in to together and began kissing. Brian had expressed very little interest in this kind of experimentation, though he had never been repulsed by the site of man on man affection or sex when it showed up in movies we watched or even at parties we’d attended. Brian stepped out of the shower and grabbed some lotion that I’d not seen him put in the bag. He turned the shower off, but stepped back in as he did so. He turned Sal around poured the lotion over his shoulders so it ran down his chest and stomach as well as down his back and ass. He then ran his hands over Sal until he was shimmering. Brian reaching around, grabbed Sal’s cock and after rolling the condom off of him he began stroking, his own cock sliding between Sal’s ass cheeks, not penetrating, just enjoying a bit of frottage. Brian pinched Sal’s nipples pushed his chest against the shower wall. To leave room for his own cock to be stroked Sal had to push his ass backwards toward Brian. It didn’t take long at all before Sal came hard against the wall.

I stepped forward then. Brian had made two people come, hard, and now it was his turn. I pulled him from the shower to my chair, where I sat back on my ass. I took the condom of off his cock and I sucked his cock the way only I can suck his cock after years of learning him. I was not teasing or subtle; I gave him what he liked straight off: licking and kissing, as much for his viewing pleasure as for the sensations. And when he began to thrust, I took him deep in my mouth, my tongue firm against his shaft. I stroked him with my lips while I pulled his balls forward with on hand and gripped the base of his cock with the other. He came, long and hard in my mouth. I could feel how intensely he was cumming and I moved my tongue slowly and firmly to keep him cumming without it being too much. He was so exhausted he sat right down on my lap and we both began giggling.

Sal was running the shower again, soaping himself up while watching us. We all took a turn going trough the shower, and when I stepped out I found room service had been called. A big plate of French fries, onion rings, cheese and crackers, bottled water and apple pie helped us satiate the appetites we’d earned. We didn’t speak much, mostly just looking at each other and giggling. We all fell asleep naked in the bed, with me in the middle, where I was quite content to be.

In the morning we had coffee and waffles and fresh fruit in the restaurant on the ground floor. It was only nine am and we had the room for another three hours. Would we have one last go around? Of course.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW that story is HOT! I am curious, is it a real encounter or merely a ficticious fantasy?

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Isabelle said...

Amazingly enough, it's partially true. Things didn't move quite this fast in "real life" but my boyfriend did indeed meet someone in the locker room and end up giving me the time of my life with his new friends help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home