Friday, April 28, 2006

Blowjob Alarm Clock

The weather here is so amazing. It's wonderful to wake up to a cool breeze from the open window and, since my boyfriend gets up before me, I usually wake up to fresh coffee and frequently a small love note as well. It's so sweet of him, I decided this morning he should get a treat.

I Set my cell phone to vibrate and asked my friend Janie to give me a call at 6 am. She teaches an early morning yoga class so I knew I could count on her to be up. I turned his alarm off and tucked my phone into my bra.

The vibrating phone scared me half to death, and I was groggy, but remembering why I was getting up early had me cheery in no time. I got the coffee made, and I put out some fruit. It was time to wake that man of mine.

He'd come to bed wearing boxers but as usual he'd kicked them off within minutes of getting into bed. Why he never takes them off before getting into bed I'll never figure.

I reached under the sheet, and took a hold of his cock. Hard already, Ha! Thank goodness for morning wood, saving me some time. Of course feeling him grow hard in my hand, or in my mouth is always a delight.

I caressed the underside of his cock gently while raising the sheet. I kissed the tip of his cock, and licked underneath. I had to work quick if I wanted him well on his way to coming by the time he woke up fully. I crawled gently on to the bed, and knelt between his knees. I took his cock in my mouth and pressed my tongue against the shaft. He was pushing his hips and moaning but I could tell he was still asleep as I continued to suck him off.

His hand found my head an a startled moan let me know he was awake at least partially. He was drowsy enough to be more aggressive in thrusting his cock forward and back in and out of my mouth while holding my head. I allowed him his fun and squeezed his hips to guide him.

When he was awake enough to raise his head and watch me I went to town. I circled the head of his cock with my tongue and raised my ass high in the air. Finally I lifted my head and looked him in the eye. Stroking him hard and fast, I gave him the pouty mouthed dirty talk that would send him over.

"Come on baby. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth."

I took his cock deep into my mouth, and bobbed up and down until he came, hard. I pushed my tongue firmly against the shaft to feel him cumming and to slow him as I swallowed fast.

I held him firm and still in my mouth as he collapsed back on to his pillow. When his sensitivity had come down enough for him to handle it, I slid my mouth off of him. He shivered. I flicked the tip of his cock with my tongue just to see him shiver again.

"Good morning sweetie. You're coffee's ready."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home