Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Quickie

Ha. I have another blog, pretty new also but up for more than a couple of months. On that blog I use my real name and write about the dull part of my life. I never get e-mails or comments.

I have this site up for less than a day, no real posts yet and already I've received an e-mail. So, sex sells eh? I hope the guys at Madison Avenue don't find out about this phenomenon!

Don from San Francisco suggested I check out www.andrewblake.com. I'm familiar with Blake's work as an adult filmmaker, most of which is excellent, but I'd not thought to seek out his website. Thanks Don, it is very hot indeed. Just the introductory video sample was enough to get me thinking sexy thoughts. The girl on girl stuff is mostly the kind of unrealistic lesbian for the male viewers benefit sort, but this doesn't stop me from enjoying it. Suspend disbelief and enjoy some really beautiful woman touching each other in all kinds of wonderful ways. His male/female couple scenes are the best. He claims to use real couples in most cases, and the results are so unique I'm prone to believing him. I'm going to put on his DVD "Pin Ups" right now. What better way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon?

And speaking of watching an Andrew Blake DVD by myself, the people who design vibrators are some strange, strange folks. Let me do you all a favor; I've tried all kind of odd contraptions, even the ridiculous sex toys that are shaped like animals (!?!?) but I've been happy as can be this last year with an oddly shaped little number that fits nicely, not ridiculously big and not phallic (I like that penises are shaped like penises, I don't need a toy shaped like a penis). The best feature is the pad that fits over the clitoris. I was reluctant to use any toy with a wire leading to a separate controller. I don't know why, but it just seemed weird. Thank god I got over that. This is also the first time I've enjoyed any kind of penetration while masturbating.

You can check out one such toy by clicking this link, though mind you it's the shape I'm endorsing not this particular brand or retailer. I didn't keep the box to mine, and I don't remember who makes it, but the one I've linked to appears to be the same basic design. Ladies, try it you won't be sorry, and men, this is a great gift.

This "quickie" turned out to be a longer post than I'd planned. Quickies often turn out that way. Hmmmm, I guess blogging will be easy with such a great subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home