Saturday, April 22, 2006

Lots of work to do

I'm just starting, and will build this up slowly.

I like sex. I figure most of us do.

I have an amazingly fulfilling sex life. I've worked hard at this, striving to keep my sex life healthy in every way while also pushing my boundaries enough to keep things exciting.

I do not find much satisfying sex based material online. It's out there, but there's so much crap that clogs up your google searches.

With this blog I plan to write about good sites I find.

I will also provide a good site full of my own best experiences, exagerated where I see fit. And I will post my fantasies. I may or may not let you know when I'm posting real experiences and when I'm posting fantasies. Just enjoy the stories for what they are.

Please feel free to write me, but know that I will do lots of deleting. If knowing that a girl you've never seen or met deleted your e-mail descibing what you'd like to do to her is your idea of a good time have at it. What I'd rather recieve are tips on sites to check out and also intelligent, well written stories, fantasies, and the like. It would be better to post these things here in the comments where everyone can enjoy them.

I will try to post every day or three times a week at least. See you around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home